I always love pairing a cat eye look with a bold lip color, and on this look I went for a classier make-up do by pairing it with a bright red lips… Cause as we all lipstick lovers know… Red lip doesn’t go out of style. Right?
This look is perfect this Valentine season too! ❤
- Face: Flormar Mat Foundation, Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
- Cheeks: MAC blush in Fleur Power, MAC Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
- Brows: The Body Shop brow and liner kit
- Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Basics, Benefit cosmetics They’re Real push-up liner, L.A. Colors white eyeliner
- Lips: Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet
What do you think about this look? Let me know! 🙂