Hey guys! It’s been a while since my last post… Been busy with work and travel. Speaking of travel, here’s an entry of my latest adventure at Banaue, Sagada and Benguet. Hope you’ll like it! 🙂
- Breakfast at Banaue View Point… Eating in front of that beautiful view (above photo)… Priceless! 🙂
- Trekking to Tappia Falls at Banaue, Ifugao where we trekked for 4 hours passing by Ifugao mountains and the very beautiful and well-preserved Banaue Rice Terraces. People had to literally carry me back cause I wasn’t really prepared walking and trekking for that long. It was an unforgettable experience though. :))
- Brunch at Misty Loudge… A very cute artsy cafe in Sagada.
- Visited Ganduyan Museum and learned a lot about the history of Sagada.
- Toured the town proper of Sagada… Went shopping as well! Hihihi!
- Dinner at the very famous Salt and Pepper restaurant which was featured in the movie That Thing Called Tadhana.
- Waited for the sunrise at Kiltepan Sea of Clouds in Sagada… What a beauty! 🙂
- Visited an Orange Farm. (videos on my snapchat… itsleahrous)
- Visited Sagada Pottery.
- Stop over at the Highest Point in Benguet.
- Lastly, dinner and shopping at Baguio.
I will definitely visit these places again very soon! Sorry if some of the photos are over exposed… Still practicing using a DSLR camera. More photos on my Instagram account itsleahrous. 🙂
*Photos taken using Nikon D5100.